Pagemark Africa uses (and, where specified, shares) your personal information for the following purposes:
1. To engage in transactions. Pagemark Africa may use personal information such as name, physical address, telephone number, email address, and company to engage in transactions with you, including contacting you about your order.
2. To provide support or other services. Pagemark Africa may use your personal information to provide you support or other services you have ordered, as well as product updates, product patches and fixes and other similar communications.
6. To post Testimonials. We post testimonials on our website which may contain personal information. Prior to posting the testimonial, we obtain the customer’s consent to post their name along with their testimonial.
7. To power joint sales or product promotions. Pagemark Africa and its partners may engage in joint sales or product promotions. Such promotions will always reference the partners involved. Both Pagemark Africa and the partner(s) will have access to that information, and either Pagemark Africa or our partners may provide you the sales or product promotion information. We recommend you review the privacy policies of these partners to address your particular needs and concerns.
8. To communicate with you about a conference or event. We or our partners may communicate with you about a conference or event hosted or co-sponsored by Pagemark Africa or one of our partners. This may include information about the event’s content, event logistics, payment, updates, and any additional meetings, special demonstrations or other customer facilitation that we may provide related to an event for which you have registered. Pagemark Africa may contact you after the event about the event and related products and services and may share information about your attendance with your company.
9. To comply with legal requirements. Pagemark Africa may be required to disclose your personal information in order to comply with legally mandated reporting, disclosure or other legal process requirements. Pagemark Africa will use reasonable efforts to limit the personal information it provides for these purposes.
10. Please note that your personal information may be transferred, accessed and stored globally as necessary for the uses stated above in accordance with this policy. While Pagemark Africa may share your personal information with agents and contractors in order to perform the functions listed above, including order fulfillment, and event, campaign and web site management, we require that they treat your personal information, and limit its use, in accordance with the standards specified in this policy.