Airlines are constantly seeking new methods to save costs and increase productivity while meeting or exceeding customers’ expectations. With recent developments in terrorist attacks, airlines also need to ensure the safety of their passengers. Fake airline tickets can pose to be a risk to passenger safety as well as potentially could harm the airline’s brand. Verification and authentication ticketing solutions range from legacy kiosk or agent paper-based, to a customer centric solution, where consumers are accessing their ticket information on-line and then printing or using cell phones to be authenticated real time.
Some Important Facts:
- Digital Airline ticketing solutions typically use a Data Matrix code or other 2D barcodes. All standard 2D barcodes can be copied.
- The increased need for security in the airline industry require the ability to print and authenticate boarding passes quickly and securely.
- Fraudsters, terrorists and others law-breakers are increasing their use of technology, thus the need to stay ahead of them by increasing the use of new ground-breaking solutions.
Pagemark for Airlines
- Using Pelta™ and our patented technology, the covert 2nd layer is encrypted and is virtually unbreakable. 100% secure and ideal for ticketing solutions.
- Combine Pelta™ with a anti-fraud ticketing solutions for any airlines and security providers.
- High return on investment Pelta™ codes do not require expensive readers or other proprietary scanners. Just use a popular standard smart phone with Pelta™ mobile software for great results.